Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Breadwinner Book Trailer

After reading the book, I began googling The Breadwinner to see what I would get. I found many video trailers on The Breadwinner and wanted to share one with you. This is just many of the book trailers out there. The Breadwinner Project

3 comments:

  1. What were your responses to The Breadwinner? Did the book change you (as all good books should)? What are you personally taking away from the experience of reading this book?

    What was the second book (your choice) that you read for this week? Did you read Part II Parvana's Journey?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr. Jones I really enjoyed reading The Breadwinner and I am finally finishing it. Let me tell you, finding this book was a real hassle and I ended up having to order it offline.

    For my second book, I was unable to find a company of Part II. If you find it please let me know. I would love to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I honestly don't think this book changed me, however it made me realize how lucky I am to live in the society I am in. I can't imagine being my family's breadwinner. I think this book provided me with an awakening.

    ReplyDelete